Technical Support Specialist (5215)
Chesterfield, VA 23832
Morton has an immediate need for a Technical Support Specialist for a customer in Chesterfield, Virginia. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze, plan, design, install and maintain PC hardware and software for our customer as well as provide technical information and assistance to staff and customers.
- Advanced- level skill at supporting Microsoft Windows 10 and higher operating systems along with advanced-level skill at supporting Office 365
- Working knowledge of standard networking services such as DHCP, DNS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, and print servers
- Strong understanding of basic security principles
- Ability to support users both on-site and remotely
- Ability to perform hardware upgrades (disk, memory, network, video, etc.)
- Ability to physically move workstations and monitors
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing workload with multiple levels of priority
- Ability to complete assigned projects independently and within a team environment.
- 5 years of experience with Windows 10
- 5 years of experience with PC Hardware
- 5 years of experience with MS Office
- 8 years of experience with Customer Service