Technical Support Analyst (7149)
Chesterfield, VA 23832 US
Overview: Our client is looking for a Technical Support Analyst for an ONSITE position based out of Chesterfield, VA.
- Onsite resource to support users in an enterprise environment, including helpdesk and system support activities.
- Seeking staff augmentation resources to assist with deployment of computers using our automated systems for a specific computer refresh project.
- Diagnose various problems encountered during initial rollout.
- Completion of various other hardware/software requests as needed.
- Other tier 2 helpdesk duties as needed.
- An ideal candidate will be able to install and maintain PC hardware and software in the county as well as provide technical information and assistance to staff and customers.
- An ideal candidate will have advanced- level skill at supporting Microsoft Windows 10 and higher operating systems.
- Advanced-level skill at supporting Office 365, a working knowledge of standard networking services such as DHCP, DNS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, and print servers.
- Understanding of basic security principles.
- Ability to support users both on-site and remotely.
- Ability to perform hardware upgrades (disk, memory, network, video, etc.).
- Ability to physically move workstations and monitors.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing workload with multiple levels of priority.
- Ability to complete assigned projects independently and within a team environment.
- Experience with PC Hardware deployment and service.
- Customer Service supporting Windows in a professional environment.
- Experience with Application Support.
- Able to lift and carry equipment as needed, up to 30lbs.
About Our Client: Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace by both policy and practice. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition. Employment and personnel practices conform to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding non-discrimination. While the Company is committed to following this principle in every facet of employment, all employees share in the responsibility to promote and foster a favorable work environment.