SharePoint Developer / Architect (5315)
Richmond, VA 23219
Morton is seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer for our client in Richmond, VA. This person will be responsible for migrating to SharePoint 2019. Must have prior experience developing and supporting SharePoint components, web services, security, instrumentation, exception handling, and SharePoint branding especially on SharePoint Online.
- Work with other team members and customers to validate the converted workflow and get approval for 2019 SharePoint migration.
- Document the conversion process for each SharePoint Designer workflow, and/or associated InfoPath forms that he/she is responsible for deploying to SP 2019.
- Convert all existing SharePoint 2010/2013 Designer workflows
- Experience upgrading SharePoint from 2013 to 2016 and 2016 to 2019.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint 2013, 2016, and 2019 and K2 5.0+.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with SharePoint. Developing and supporting SharePoint components, web services, security, instrumentation, exception handling, and SharePoint branding especially on SharePoint Online.
- Strong knowledge on Search driven SharePoint Architecture.
- Expert level PowerShell capabilities