SharePoint Administrator (5068)
Kansas City, MO 64131
Morton is seeking a SharePoint Administrator in Kansas City.
- Application Administrator - SharePoint
- Responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance, configuration, availability, monitoring, troubleshooting of a multi-site Data Center internal application portfolio supporting business and IT service delivery.
- Serves as application SME; leading investigation and diagnosis, workaround enactment, root cause analysis and resolution or escalation for all SharePoint Tier II incidents and problems.
- Responsible for the coordination, creation, publishing, implementation and sustainment of Data Center application lifecycle technical, functional and security baseline plans.
- Coordinates with data center and customer stakeholders in the automation and delivery of services and service components.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of SharePoint maintenance, backup/recovery, migration, upgrade, assessment and STIG/SRG implementation initiatives.
- Creates, executes and validates SharePoint Tier I/II training content and events.
- Must Possess and Active SECRET CLEARANCE
- Billet must be filled with an IAT II level candidate
- Requires Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): SharePoint Administrator 2013 or 2016 certification.
- Candidate must be of a senior level and have experience in Data Center/Enterprise Architecture, vRealize Operations Manager Suite (Operations Manager, vCM, Automation, Orchestration, Log Insight), Splunk (or similar log parsing tool), NetBackup, Microsoft: Windows Server, AD/DS, AD FS, PowerShell, Cluster Services, IIS, .Net, SQL 2012R2/2014 or newer, SharePoint 2013 or newer and CorasWorks