Senior Technical Recruiter
Richmond, VA 23230
Morton is growing by leaps and bounds and looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team, in our new Scott’ s Addition headquarters. As Senior Recruiter, your primary responsibility will be to build strategy and programs to attract top talent into our company and to provide overall leadership to our Recruiting team supporting numerous clients nationwide.
This position is an excellent opportunity for the right professional to significantly impact business results and be a part of a highly collaborative team. If you are passionate for delivering excellence at every level, an expert at partnering and collaborating, and a leader who will drive excellence in yourself as well as enable and inspire this in others, this is the role for you.
Who are we?
In 2006, Mark Morton founded an IT staffing firm that embraced a people-first culture. Morton' s main goal is to link business clients with the exceptional IT talent they need to accomplish their goals. As a Recruiter on our team, you’ ll acquire a deep understanding of exactly what each client needs to succeed, from assignment requirements to company culture, to help you find the person who is the right fit – not only for the role, but for the client’ s business. That’ s The Morton Way.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience. Own getting the right people into the right roles
- Maintain an exceptionally high level of activity to exceed monthly production and placement goals
- Manage and develop a high performing team of Recruiters – actively enable them to do their best work and develop their talents to grow within the company while ensuring productivity targets are being met
- Use metrics and feedback from hiring managers and candidates to review the effectiveness of assessment tools, sourcing channels, employer brand strategy and talent acquisition efforts
- Focus on creatively improving Morton' s recruitment process, and experiment with innovative ways to attract top talent
- Communication - Ensure a good two-way communication process is in place and managed for all Recruiters that promotes knowledge sharing and problem solving
What you need:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting experience, including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, interviewing, negotiating, hiring, networking, wage and salary trends, and relationship management
- 2 to 3 years IT Staffing industry experience- a good knowledge of and deep passion for technology along with an understanding of how IT fits into a large organization or Enterprise
- 3+ years leading and managing a team; strong managerial/leadership experience critical
- Track record of success in finding, engaging, and hiring top talent. Proven track record in delivering on hiring goals
- Ability to measure performance of team members and provide guidance, mentorship, training, problem resolution, and support.This includes measuring and managing production levels and results.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a recruiting team and stay calm during high pressure recruiting cycles
- Initiative to identify problems before they are even brought to you and find creative solutions- highly skilled at removing roadblocks
- Exceptional relationship management skills; ability to connect and communicate with people of all levels
- Team player, proactive and willing to roll up sleeves to get the job done.Expert in partnering and collaborating
- Outstanding communications skills – written, verbal, and listening.
- Analytical thinker, detailed-oriented and excellent customer service focus
- Strong project and time management skills, with an ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to propose, create, and work towards process improvements, best practices, and internal standards.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) along with other Staffing / Recruitment focused toolsets such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, Indeed, VMS Tools, and MS Office.
- Motivated by results
- Self-motivated, independent worker who is willing to speak up when support is needed
- Discretion around sensitive company information
Why you' ll love Morton!
- Culture of Reward and Recognition
- Collaborative, supportive, passionate, and diverse team
- This is a base salary + commission opportunity with unlimited earning potential.
- Comprehensive Benefits package with a 401(k) match
- Generous PTO policy for all – up to 26 days annually
- We like to have fun! Team events, weekly breakfasts when team hits performance goals, plentiful snacks & beverages
We look forward to hearing from you!
Morton is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.