Senior Splunk Expert (7249)
Richmond, VA 23225 US
Schedule: HYBRID (1-2 days onsite per week)
Position Status: 6 – month contract with rolling extensions
Overview: Our client is looking for a Senior Splunk Expert for a HYBRID position based out of Richmond, VA.
- Needs a Senior Splunk expert to help our threat management team design and deploy changes to our Splunk environment.
- This project includes configuring data source inputs and initial setup/building asset models in enterprise security.
- Needs someone to help the Threat Management lead implement and manage the project as well as give advice on Splunk in general.
- 5 Years – Splunk implementation experience.
- 5 Years – Splunk Engineering experience.
- 5 Years – Splunk Onboarding and Integration experience.
- 5 Years – Splunk Enterprise Security Certification.
- 5 Years – SIEM experience.
- 5 Years – Full system engineering life cycle (e.g., including requirements analysis, design, development, implementation).
About Our Client: Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace by both policy and practice. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition. Employment and personnel practices conform to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding non-discrimination. While the Company is committed to following this principle in every facet of employment, all employees share in the responsibility to promote and foster a favorable work environment.