Senior Project Manager (5125)
Richmond, VA 23230
Morton is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager with considerable knowledge of methodologies for improving organizational performance and principles of project management for one of our customers located in Richmond, Virginia. The selected Project Manager will effectively manage all phases of the project including requirements gathering, budgeting, work planning and documentation/reporting. The ideal candidate will be located in Richmond, Virginia.
- Requirements documents should be free of substantial errors and omissions.
- The PM should develop and maintain an effective system to formally document and track the status of all project activities and recommendations.
- Bring any changes, delays, or revisions to the project plan to the requester, manager and project sponsor’ s attention for approval.
- Display effective leadership skills and considerable independence and initiative in managing projects and actively involve stakeholders in project implementation.
- 7 years of experience with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- 7 years of experience with the ability to absorb, understand, and disseminate information.
- 7 years of experience with strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- An Active PMP certification is required
- 3 years of experience with Sales Audit and/or Point of Sale experience.