Salesforce Business Analyst (5164)
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Morton has an immediate need for a Salesforce Business Analyst with a customer in Richmond, Virginia. The selected Salesforce Business Analyst will need to bring experience as a Business Analyst in gathering / documenting requirements for Salesforce.com projects. The ideal candidate will bring a Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst in support of Information Technology Projects, ideally Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Salesforce projects to include knowledge / understanding of Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and other features within Salesforce.
- Ability to create current (As Is) and future (To Be) business or system processes, both written and via process flow diagram, that are clear, orderly and easy to read and understand throughout all levels of the organization
- Experience in both an Agile and Water development methodology.
- Ability to write requirements that are complete, concise, accurate and traceable (for waterfall).
- Ability to write user stories that are concise, accurate, traceable (for agile).
- Ability to schedule and run requirements and story building sessions with the stakeholders both in person and via Webex.
- Ability to clearly verbally present requirements, user stories and processes to the stakeholders in a meeting format.
- Ability to write user stories with the clear intention of producing a minimum viable product within the sprint. (for agile)
- Ability to produce expected deliverables according to the target dates agreed to with the project manager, and alerts the project manager to any impediments that may affect target deliverable dates.
- Ability to ensure clarity between the business and IT, ensuring that IT understands what needs to be built and the business agrees on the solution being provided.
- Ability to consistently raise issues or limitations to both the product owner, project team, and project manager in an expedient and clear manner, remaining transparent at all times.
- Ability to answer developer and QA questions in an expedient and positive manner.
- Ability to partner with the enterprise architect or lead developers to lend their knowledge to design solutions as needed.
- Ability to facilitate user acceptance testing with the product owner/stakeholders to ensure that what was developed meets its purpose.
- Ability to development or system transfer to support as needed by ensuring that the support team understands the system, the business knows to contact support for issues, and that support has access to documentation that will assist in support.
- Ability to support and subject matter expertise across the business and IT as needed.