QA Analyst (5053)
Richmond, VA 23219
Morton is in the process of recruiting and interviewing qualified candidates for a contract QA Analyst opening in Richmond, Virginia. Qualified candidates need to have strong experience in Quality Assurance, 5 years of Manual Testing and Automated Testing. Experience with DB2, WebSphere and Java preferred.
- Responsible for the testing of application software developed and maintained by the Applications Development Division.
- The QA Analyst is also responsible for the development of test strategies, test plans and test schedules. Successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in manual quality assurance testing in the Information Technology area.
- Background in state government systems and in particular the state’ s court systems strongly preferred. Experience with DB2, WebSphere and Java preferred.
- Experience with testing automation tools, specifically Selenium, also preferred.
- Experience with IBM/Rational ClearQuest a plus.
- Applicant must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, and must be able to perform work independently and work well in a team environment.
- Applicant must pass a criminal background check prior to offer extension.