Project Manager, WMS (5150)
Raleigh, NC 27604
Morton has an immediate need for a Project Manager for a customer that is located in Raleigh, North Carolina. The role requires both deep project management experience in a consulting organization, and the ability to facilitate the deployment of solutions by mapping customer business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions. The selected project mangaer will support a Warehouse Management System (WMS) transition so the ideal candidate will bring experience with Supply Chain, Warehouse Management, WMS, and Retail experience.
- 5 to 10 years of Project Management experience, preferably within Information Technology and focused in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain, Inventory, Distrobution Centers, and Warehouse Management.
- Experience managing projects focused on the implementation of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) such as HighJump or a related WMS.
- Experience with HighJump is a huge plus but isn' t required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have experience in managing medium to large size teams on site and remote.
- Experience in managing offshore teams is also preferred.
- Must demonstrate expertise and proven ability in risk management and mitigation; establishes a strategy of continuous risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle, and creates an environment to support it where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for managing these risks.
- Must be capable of collecting, reviewing and publishing project status with regards to resources, schedule, stakeholder management, and features that influence project performance and completion.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) required
- Experience in managing Agile projects
- Competency in Project Management, Change Management, Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise, Strategic Insight
- A bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.