Project Manager, Mobile (4900)
Raleigh, NC 27604
Morton has an immediate need for a Project Manager, Mobile for a customer located in Raleigh, NC. The role requires both deep project management experience in a consulting organization, and the ability to facilitate the deployment of solutions by mapping customer business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions. PMs are key enablers for our customer and partner staff and they manage the complete lifecycle of large and complex projects and have a passion for customers that is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
- Apply solid project management and leadership skills and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction.
- Managing medium to large size teams on site and remote. Experience in managing offshore teams is also preferred.
- Risk management and mitigation; establishes a strategy of continuous risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle, and creates an environment to support it where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for managing these risks.
- Collecting, reviewing and publishing project status with regards to resources, schedule, stakeholder management, and features that influence project performance and completion.
- Will follow the principles and governance of IT PMO in project delivery
- Track progress against the Master Program Plan, and the Program Communications Plan in order to identify gain or slippage achieved against overall timescales and ensure that these are communicated to the client and internally within the organization.
- Develop contingency plans to provide an alternative method of keeping the program on track in the event of a delay to one of the projects.
- Identify, pursue, and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving add-on business value within existing accounts. To accomplish this, the PM must be effective in communicating project health and in articulating projects risks to executive leadership.
- Ability to lead Project Teams through Agile / Scrum Ceremonies.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of program/project management experience required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) required
- Experience in managing Agile projects
- CSM certification or equivalent preferred
- Competency in Project Management, Change Management, Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise, Strategic Insight
- A bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Retail
- Experience managing projects focused around Mobile and API-based solutions.