Project Coordinator (5186)
Richmond, VA 23230
Morton has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator for a customer located in Richmond, Virginia. The selected Project Coordinator will provide support for IT projects to include planning and scheduling meetings, logistics, project administrative support, schedule updates, project reporting and coordination. Administrative support to include project management duties, assisting in or leading process improvement projects, tracking progress, developing and implementing new processes and procedures; records and document management, project planning, development, monitoring and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Expertise in MS Office Professional product suite
- Experience in MS SharePoint
- Experience as a project coordinator
- Experience with project planning, development, monitoring and reporting
- Experience developing management reports
- Experience working across organizational boundaries and with diverse stakeholders
- 2 years of proven work experience as a Project Coordinator in an IT environment.
- 2 years of solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- 2 years of strong client-facing and teamwork / partnership skills
- 2 years of experience with Retail / POS information technology implementation, procedures, etc. (desired)
- 2 years of experience in MS SharePoint
- 2 years of experience in MS Office Professional Suite