Procurement Analyst (5189)
Richmond, VA 23230
Morton has an immediate need for a Procurement Analyst with a customer located in Richmond, Virginia. The selected candidate will develop and execute enterprise sourcing strategies for IT solutions, services and goods along with assisting customers in identifying how to solve IT business problems, and facilitates the process of procuring, evaluating, negotiating and selecting solutions that provide the best value.
- Leading customers in the development of request for proposal documents, leading teams in evaluating supplier proposals, negotiating complex contracts with suppliers, and managing resulting contract relationships.
- Lead in the planning and development of acquisition strategies and requirements, ensure clarity and agreement to scope and objective by all parties
- Enter all relevant sourcing and contractual documents into our contract management application, and eVA, as required
- Provide assistance to stakeholders in the use of contracts
- Complete contract renewals as necessary
- Will work with customers to build appropriate teams to support processes.
- 4 years of experience performing contract analysis for compliance, adherence to scope, price reasonableness, contractual obligations.
- 2 years of experience conducting formal solicitations (RFP' s, IFB' s, etc.) from cradle to grave
- 2 years of experience conducting, analyzing, and documenting market research for assigned efforts.
- 2 years of experience conducting and manage sourcing engagements, including the development of highly complex IT-releated RFPs.
- 2 years of experience developing and executing formal negotiation plans that include, but are not limited to, complex intellectual property rights.
- 2 years of experience utilizing eVA (or a similar procurement tool) to conduct sourcing, solicitation, and market research
- 2 years of experience entering purchase requisitions into eVA or a similar tool
- 1 year of experience reviewing and approving purchase requisitions in eVA or similar procurement tool.
- 2 years of experience researching existing contracts in order to answer client / customer questions related to department processes and requirements.
- 2 years of prior successful experience working with VA state agency procurement (highly desired)
- 2 years of experience with a procurement certification to include VCA, VCO, CPPB, CPSM, or CPSD (higly desired)