Procurement / Regulatory Analyst (4977)
Richmond, VA 23219
Morton has an immediate need for a Procurement Analyst for a customer located in Richmond, Virginia. The selected candidate will prepare, review, track and archive contracts, requisitions, purchase orders, and payment documentation according to customer procedures. This will include developing, tracking and reporting on functional and project focused budgets.
- 5 years of experience in contract administration
- 5 years of experience or strong knowledge in procurement procedures and processes
- Someone who is flexible and who can manage through change, solution oriented and brings a " Can Do" spirit.
- Ability to multi-task working across multiple projects and products
- Someone how has awareness of FDA regulations
- Understanding of regulatory document review with the willingness to learn our customer' s industry along with the growth of regulations and regulatory affairs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Extensive experience with keyboarding / typing along with 10-key skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; someone who can comply with project or task timelines to support overall success in project milestones.