Network Design Engineer (4986)
Camp Lejeune, NC 28547
Morton is seeking a Network Defense Design Engineer in Camp Lejeune, NC.
- Install, configure, upgrade, administer, manage, monitor, and maintain the network & network security infrastructure to include routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion prevention sensors (IPS), & other critical Data Center hosting equipment.
- Install, configure, upgrade, administer, manage, monitor, and maintain Big IP OS and Networking Components.
- Establish and maintains approved firewall rules, routing and VPN tunnels to ensure application connectivity & a secure network environment.
- Design network diagram layer 2 and 3.
- Troubleshoot problems related to network connectivity, including interfacing with transport owners.
- Utilize MCEN Management software tools to monitor health and well-being of hosted applications and data as well as the data center infrastructure.
- Manage port security on all internal network switches, firewall rules and routing.
- Ensure DISA patch level compliance on all network equipment Maintaining STIG compliance across all network infrastructure devices.
- Maintain security and configuration baselines of EITC2, to include updating the SW IAW all IAVAs and other Cyber Security requirements.
- Secret Clearance or interim leading to a secret clearance.
- 8570 Certification. CCNA, CCDA, or CCDP.
- Bachelor’ s degree in IT (desired but not required)