Java Developer (5133)
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Morton is seeking a Java Developer for our client in the Richmond, VA area. This person will be making meaningful contribution in building solutions for the Web applications/API/Web Services/Data Processing. The work you do will provide the data and analytics required for crucial, daily decisions in the capital and commodities markets. We are targeting candidates with 4-7 years of development using Java technologies.
- Work as a senior developer with extensive on hands development for the entire SDLC
- Work closely with product owners, technology partners to understand and clarify requirements
- Design and develop highly scalable industry-leading applications
- Analyze, isolate issues and resolve them
- Produce system design documents and lead technical walk trough’ s
- Continuously improve the architecture and quality of the code
- Bachelor' s / Master’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in application development using Java Technologies
- Strong expertise and knowledge in Core Java, Data Structures, Multithreading, Microservices, Spring Boot
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
- Knowledgeable in working with building software in the Financial Industry and Capital Markets
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies
- Spark, NoSql preferably Cassandra, AWS, AKKA, Container Technologies like Docker, Kubernetes