Identity Management Architect (4730)
Alexandria, DC 22314
- Research, develop, and document backup and recovery plans.
- Work closely with client representatives and stakeholders to install, integrate, configure, and deploy IDAM solutions and systems.
- Develop and maintain Build Guides, Installation Guides, Administrator Guides, Configuration Guides, User Guides, and Maintenance procedure for IDAM solution.
- Assist in planning and execution of upgrading Quest ActiveRoles software.
- Technically assist with implementation of the IDAM environment, working closely with other teams and team members to cross train.
- Provide knowledge transfer and training.
- Research, develop and submit concepts on how to expand the scope of IDAM automation to alleviate repeatable processes.
- Create, validate, and justify security solutions and designs consistent with client objectives and best practices.
- Provide a high level of customer service through comprehensive communication.
- Develop and execute test cases and test plans for IDAM solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IdAM) application, integration and O&M experience.
- High Availability system design and deployment.
- Understanding of token services.
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, DFS, LDAP, Kerberos.
- Knowledge of ADFS, ADCS & DoD PKI in Windows Server 2016.
- Expert knowledge in administering Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), schema, GPO' s, Directory domains and trusts, security delegation and replication in a multi-domain environment
- Experience or working knowledge of DISA STIG’ s and SHB.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies.
- Familiar with ActivClient, Tumbleweed, and 90 Meters.
- Strong in solution design.
- Broad appreciation of technology encompassed within Identity & Access.
- Ability to work with Customer Business leaders and IT Architects to create and articulate a vision for Identity & Access aligned with the Business goals of the organization.
- Recent hands-on experience with Windows server 2016 and Windows 10 environments.
- 10 years with hands on experience or 7 years with degree in Information Technology, Engineer, etc.