Account Manager/Sales-IT Staffing
Richmond, VA 23230
Morton is growing by leaps and bounds and looking for a Sales Account Manager with focused experience in IT Services to join our team, in our new Scott’ s Addition headquarters. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing business with both new and existing customers, selling professional IT Staffing services, and continuously networking to enhance Morton’ s reach in the IT Staffing market.
Who are we?
In 2006, Mark Morton founded an IT staffing firm that embraced a people-first culture. Morton' s main goal is to link business clients with the exceptional IT talent they need to accomplish their goals. As a Recruiter on our team, you’ ll acquire a deep understanding of exactly what each client needs to succeed, from assignment requirements to company culture, to help you find the person who is the right fit – not only for the role, but for the client’ s business. That’ s The Morton Way
- Actively seek out and follow up on new account recruitment opportunities by following up on business leads from internal and external source
- Act as the client point of contact and key resource to respond effectively to all client requests and to ensure client retention
- Obtain work orders for contract, contract to hire and permanent placement of consultants and independent contractors using established sales methods
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables and ensuring profitability expectations are met
- Meet with existing and new on-site contractors on a regular basis
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Work with internal team to assign job orders to Recruiters and provide clear information on all clients and job orders
- Meet or exceed all required Sales Activity Metrics on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
What You Need:
- Proven track record of sales success in the IT Staffing industry
- 3+ years’ experience in IT staffing. Recruiting, Sales or other client facing roles highly preferred
- Proven experience developing new pipeline opportunity and generating revenue
- Strong cold calling and professional network development experience
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’ s Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered. A proven record of success surpasses all
- Self-confidence and a self-starter
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Why you' ll love Morton!
- Culture of Reward and Recognition
- Collaborative, supportive, passionate, and diverse team
- Aggressive commission plan
- Comprehensive Benefits package with a 401(k) match
- Generous PTO policy for all – up to 26 days annually
- We like to have fun! Team events, weekly breakfasts when team hits performance goals, plentiful snacks & beverages
We look forward to hearing from you!
Morton is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.