IT Project Manager (5173)
Richmond, VA 23230
Morton is in the process of reviewing resumes and considering candidates for a IT Project Manager opening for a customer in Richmond, Virginia. We are seeking an IT project manager with considerable knowledge of methodologies for improving organizational performance and principles of project management. Considerable skill in the use of a personal computer, utilizing spreadsheet, database systems, and the Project Manager should effectively manage all phases of the project including requirements gathering, budgeting, work planning and documentation / reporting.
- Produce a variety of Requirement Documentation which is free of substantial errors and omissions.
- Develop and maintain an effective system to formally document and track the status of all project activities and recommendations.
- Bring any changes, delays, or revisions to the project plan to the requester, manager and project sponsor’ s attention for approval. The PM should display effective leadership skills and considerable independence and initiative in managing projects and actively involve stakeholders in project implementation.
- 7 years of experience with excellent communications both verbally and written
- 7 years of experience with the ability to absorb, understand, and disseminate information
- 7 years of experience with strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Active PMP Certification is required.
- 3 years of experience with Sales Audit project related experience