HRIS Solutions Analyst (5213)
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Morton has an immediate need for a HR Solutions Analyst for a customer located in Richmond, Virginia. The primary focus of this position is the delivery of HR services and solutions to our customer along with supporting new tools and solutions to improve process efficiencies. Ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Proactively apply organizational knowledge within our customer and expertise to enhance solution delivery, optimize solutions and drive delivery to meet timelines.
- Monitor the HR solutions and third-party providers ensuring the quality, simplification, and high availability of HR services. Identify solutions and/or supporting processes that further enhance HR solution delivery from both process and system perspectives.
- Review, test, and implement HR solution upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Document process, results and lessons learned to apply to future upgrades/patches.
- Provide support for HR solutions including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws. Recommend and implement solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. Provide production support including system set-up, interfaces, upgrades testing, security design and management, corrections, errors and issues resolution and documentation, year-end processing, and production cycle support.
- Provide new user training, coaching and consulting, documentation support, and encourage and empower users to take ownership in their professional areas. Develop and coordinate user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Develop standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Maintain data integrity in accordance with customer' s reporting needs. Develop and implement strategies to run queries and analyze data more efficiently while promoting self-service.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR solutions and examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Recommends and develops new approaches, policies and procedures for continual improvements in efficiencies of the department.
- Lead HR Solution projects including project planning and coordinating resources to deliver high quality solutions that are delivered on-time, within budget and meets requirements.
- Bachelor degree in human resources or related field
- Human Resources designation/certifications is desirable but not required.
- Minimum 5- 7 years of HRIS or HR Generalist experience
- Experience with an HR solutions such as Workday, Success Factors, Oracle
- Led small to medium HR Solutions projects and system implementations experience
- Proven personal presence, collaborative work style, and results oriented
- Proven understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and knowledge of database tools
- Strong problem solving skills, communication skills and presentation skills in a group setting
- Proven organizational skills, ability to work independently, be a strong team player and coordinate internal and external resources to meet objectives.
- Proven ability to handle superior level of confidentiality and exercise good judgment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to shift priorities and complete projects with short deadlines
- Proven ability to develop project management plans, coordinate project team members in meeting objectives, timelines and developing mitigation strategies.