Graphic Designer (5000)
Richmond, VA 23233
Morton is seeking an experienced graphic designer in Richmond, VA to be part of our client' s dynamic and growing brand creative services team for the U.S. market. The right candidate will be a proven graphic designer with a great portfolio, capable of collaborating with the broader team on design assignments as well as conceptual and digital integrated campaigns.
- Mainly responsible for concepting and designing advertising and marketing campaigns for our various channels and products as well as co-brand campaigns for our various strategic eCommerce and Retail partners (travel – air, car, hotel, rail – plus event, conference, higher ed, etc.)
- Design primarily digital marketing campaigns, and also some traditional marketing and promotional materials for brand and retail trade media buys and major sponsorships.
- Digital may include app design and in-app marketing, email campaigns, banner ads, interstitials, landing pages, social ads, web sites, etc.
- Traditional may include consumer and trade print ads, broadcast/video, collateral, etc.
- Takes direction from creative director, plus work collaboratively with team of writers, designers, project managers and internal clients to deliver integrated web-based and non-web-based marketing materials and campaigns for B2C, B2B & B2B2C channels.
- Elevates the brands and champions quality of work— also able to turn around high volume of work when needed while keeping accurate and up-to-date progress records within our project management software (Workfront).
- Must be a self-starter, able to manage own time, personal workload, and priorities to deliver quality work on schedule.
- Able to assign an accurate level-of-effort on any given task and responsible for raising early flags (to creative director) before his/her workload affects quality.
- Desire and ability to work within agile and production hybrid environment.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in conceptual and graphic design.
- Bachelors in graphic design or similar communications design field.
- Design proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (mainly InDesign, Photoshop & Dreamweaver) and email marketing programs.
- Knowledge and utilization of general office software, email marketing and web-based project/task assignment software required (Microsoft Office Suite, Workfront, Silverpop or similar email marketing software)
- Positive action-oriented attitude and organization skills required to meet/exceed SLAs
- Passion for producing high-quality, well-thought out work with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of or general understanding of travel and insurance or other regulated financial services industries as well as multi-platform mobile app development helpful