Full-Stack Developer (4952)
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Morton is in the process of hiring a talented and passionate Full Stack Developer to join our customer' s team in Richmond, Virginia. We want a vocal advocate of agile / lean methods who is excited about creative problem-solving; will obsess over writing smart, simple clean code; will tirelessly strive for the best end-user experience and continuous improvement; and will have the drive and desire to keep learning the latest development techniques. The Full Stack Developer contributes to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications by providing specialized technical and business knowledge to the team.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in T-SQL, advanced queries, functions, stored procedures, etc.
- Two+ year experience in Java/Hibernate/Spring MVC web framework
- Fluent in open source technologies like Groovy, Grails, etc.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and TDD practices
- Familiar with build tools Webpack, Babel, etc.
- Experience with Tomcat, Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle SQL servers
- Humble enough to learn from others, confident enough to teach others new things
- Expert communicator and collaborator
- Three+ years web development experience
- Working knowledge with building and consuming RESTful APIs architecture
- Functional programming skills
- Experience using Typescript
- Experience with RxJS