Enterprise Service Desk Specialist (4991)
Norfolk, VA 23511
Morton is seeking an Enterprise Service Desk Specialist in Norfolk, VA.
- Provides remote support and for computers, printers, mobile devices, and peripherals.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, versions 10, 8 and 7.
- Experience with HP Service Manager, Remedy, or similar Service/Help Desk ticket management software.
- Experience with Remote Desktop. Experience with Hardware/Software troubleshooting.
- Experienced in basic network troubleshooting (TCP IP).
- Excellent customer service / customer interaction skills.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills for troubleshooting and trouble ticket handling.
- Experienced with IT peripheral/Accessory and mobile device support (i.e., printer, scanner, MFDs and mobile device).
- Experience with IT information assurance and cyber-security.
- Experience with Active Directory to include account creation/management and File Share permissions management.
- High school education or equivalent (GED).
- Requires (1-3) years of related experience in information systems, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Ability to type 20 words a minute or better.
- Active Secret (or higher) DoD Security Clearance or Interim Clearance.
- Valid DoD 8570: A+ce Certification, Network +ce, or Security +ce
- Skills Superior skills in both written and verbal communication, Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face, Computer proficiency with applicable software applications, Problem solving skills, Typing skills, Accuracy in data entry.