Cutover Coordinator (5116)
Roanoke, VA 24012
Morton has an immediate need for a Cutover Coordinator for one of our customers located in Roanoke, Virginia. The TSS Project Coordinator will assist with store technical support by facilitating issue identification and resolution between the IT Service Desk and the store Team Members to increase customer satisfaction with the Next Generation Store Network (NGSN) at assigned stores. Candidates must have flexibility to adjust hours based on Cutover Schedule.
- Assists in creating and managing tickets and operational issues affecting stores utilizing the NGSN solution.
- Project Coordinator utilizes appropriate tools and processes to help manage/track tickets and issues; and will assist with appropriate change management processes when needed.
- Track and manage risk and issues affecting NGSN operations at assigned stores; appropriately escalating to management and program stakeholders, as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of status reports.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Remedy and/or Service Now
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of IT Service Desk operations using an ITIL methodology
- Basic understanding of Organizational Change Management principles
- Critical thinking, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions across all levels of the organization; and cultivate relationships with internal and external customers to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor’ s Degree; and 1 to 3 years’ relevant IT experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail IT Operations Support experience a plus.