Cloud Administrator (5010)
Richmond, VA 23230
Morton has an immediate need for a Cloud Administrator for a customer located in Richmond, Virginia. The selected candidate will serve as the Cloud Administrator for the implementation of a large Program on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure hosting our customer' s PeopleSoft/Oracle applications. This candidate will work in a cross-team environment to provide multiple stable, reliable, and performance systems within the Oracle Cloud along with coordinating with multiple service providers to ensure delivery of services.
- Administer PeopleSoft applications deployed in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to achieve minimal downtime.
- Monitor and audit cloud based systems.
- Deploy, manage and operate scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant applications in a cloud environment to ensure consistent service delivery.
- Report, prioritize and respond to production incidents.
- Monitor cloud usage to ensure that capacity is appropriate but not over-sized so that costs can be efficiently budgeted.
- Coordinate multiple service providers to ensure timely and accurate implementation and delivery of services.
- Identify cross-team issues which create risk for operations and work to resolve those issues.
- Provide Tier 3 technical support, troubleshooting technical issues with networks and systems.
- Utilize automation tools to develop automated configuration management processes.
- Makes recommendations that result in technical, performance, and/or cost improvements.
- Collaborates with the Cardinal Service provider to develop technical solutions for Infrastructure as Code.
- Maintains knowledge of current and emerging technologies that impact program development.
- Researches technologies that would enhance the Cardinal program.
- Manage Oracle Cloud Infrastructure account security.
- Request and validate network security controls are in place.
- Provides support for the Cardinal Identity and Access Management service, Okta, within Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Ensures compliance with COV SEC 525.
- Responds to audit requests.
- Configure, monitor, audit, and test Disaster Recovery services to ensure readiness in the event of an outage.
- 5 years of experience managing large-scale, highly-distributed application infrastructure including servers, storage and network
- 5 years of experience managing security to include certificates and encryption
- 5 years of experience managing Linux, Windows, and web application engines.
- 5 years of experience managing integration and data exchange technologies.
- 1 year of experience developing and maintaining infrastructure automation scripts (Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible) - Highly Desired
- 5 years of experience with identifying and resolving complex and critical server, database, security, or networking issues and to troubleshoot client issues
- 3 years of experience managing systems with Oracle databases
- 1 year of experience with managing systems running Oracle Peoplesoft - Desired
- 1 year of experience managing cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.) - Highly Desired
- 3 years of experience providing network configuration requirements for firewall rules, DNS, and load balancing.