Business Process Engineer 4 (7252)
Chesterfield, VA 23832 US
Schedule: HYBRID (3 days per week onsite)
Position Status: 6-month contract with rolling extensions
Overview: Our client is looking for a Business Process Engineer 4 for a HYRBID position based out of Chesterfield, VA.
- We seek a candidate that can work with business leads to identify and document business use cases related to data issues and frustrations.
- The candidate will also help define and engineer processes to manage data issues and track data changes.
- This is all to stand up our next phase of Data Governance which supports Data Quality, Issue Management, and Data Change Management.
- A very good communicator that is comfortable interviewing and getting to know a variety of personalities. Not a salesman as much as a relationship builder.
- Process designer. You will not just do process improvement, but be someone that listens, collects information, then helps build new process to meet specified goals.
- Knowledge of Data Governance. You will need to have direct experience defining data quality rules, gathering and documenting business use cases, and supporting a data dictionary.
- 5 Years – Experience with Process Engineering.
- 5 Years – Experience with Data Management or Governance (particularly standing up new DQ and Dictionary management functions).
- 5 Years – Experience with Business Requirements gathering and documentation.
- 5 Years – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 5 Years – Building and nurturing strong relationships while influencing towards successful outcomes.
About Our Client: Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace by both policy and practice. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition. Employment and personnel practices conform to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding non-discrimination. While the Company is committed to following this principle in every facet of employment, all employees share in the responsibility to promote and foster a favorable work environment.