.NET Developer (5134)
Richmond, VA 23238
Morton is seeking a .NET Developer for our client in the Richmond, VA area. Our client is building the next generation of data collection applications. This role will be responsible for integrating many different isolated applications from their intelligence platform to allow for fluid movement of data. They are targeting someone with at least 3 years of related experience.
- Architect, design, and implement software related projects.
- Perform analyses and articulate solutions.
- Design underlying engineering for use in multiple product offerings supporting a large volume of end users.
- Develop project plans with task breakdowns and estimates.
- Manage and improve existing solutions.
- Solve a variety of complex problems and figure out possible solutions, weighing the costs and benefits.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 - 8+ years’ related experience
- Passionate, smart, and articulate developer
- Strong C# and SQL skills
- Experience implementing: Web Services (with WCF, RESTful JSON, SOAP, TCP), Windows Services, and Unit Tests
- Dependency Injection
- Able to demonstrate strong OOP skills
- Able to work well individually and with a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good work ethic, self-starter, and results oriented
- Interest and experience in finance is a plus
- Agile/Scrum experience a plus
- Familiarity and/or enthusiasm with Data Science / Machine Learning is a plus