Salesforce Commerce Cloud - Web Developer (5112)
Richmond, VA 23230
This position will work closely with in-house and consulting teams to ensure code quality and engineering practices and will also be responsible for performing maintenance and modifications to solutions when they are in production.
- Develops new solutions according to guided/provided specifications within Salesforce’ s Commerce Cloud
- Works under minimal supervision with end users to prioritize and complete development requests
- Creates experience roadmaps based on company strategy. Stays up-to-date with industry trends
- Manages vendors in evaluating and implementing new technologies. Provides support for existing technologies
- Leads design, interaction, and usability testing sessions
- Develops new solutions according to guided/provided specifications within the platform
- Optimizes application for maximum speed and scalability
- Performs maintenance and modification of solutions currently in use
- Analyzes and tests existing logic to determine the best method of accomplishing the required changes to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Modifies or expands coding to accomplish specified user experience changes.
- Provides timely support and assistance to systems users
- Updates technical documentation to reflect modification.
- Produces status updates on his or her activities as requested.
- Observes and adheres to all company and IT security and safety policies, procedures and practices. Notes and corrects related incidents according to incident response framework.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team to set expectations and manage workload and deadlines with changing and competing priorities.
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly in English and to speak and present information and ideas to individuals or groups.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions and processes in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Proactively assist others. Step in and help when and as needed.
- Execute special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to solve problems and apply creative and timely solutions.
- Attendance and reliability is extremely important in this position
- Customer Focus – Establish and maintain effective customer relationships. Seek to understand customer needs and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Accountability – Follow through on commitments. Take personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures.
- Collaboration – Cooperate with others to achieve shared objectives and get work done. Consider interests of others as well as one’ s own.
- Instill Trust – Show consistency in word and action. Treat others with respect. Operate with honesty and integrity.
- Change Management – Adaptable to a fast paced, shifting work environment; willing to remain flexible to accommodate changing business conditions, work requirements, customer and scheduling needs.
- Detail Oriented – Attention to detail, ability to focus on the project or task at hand, adherence to Company policies and requirements while consistently delivering error free results.
- Leads by example in following the Company Code of Business Conduct (Ethics), all applicable tenants of the Lacey Act and all other applicable laws, policies and procedures. Immediately reports all concerns to the appropriate party.
- Bachelor’ s degree from accredited four-year college or university, required; coursework in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field, preferred
- Referenced experience delivering production ready frontend implementations on the SalesForce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform.
- Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control (Git), continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment. Experience integrating web front-ends with complex multi-tier applications